Gyne Laparoscopic Surgeon, Cosmetic Gynecologist
MBBS, DNB, FMAS
Dr. Ashish Bens is a passionate, enthusiastic and reliable gynecological surgeon with 10 years of experience in high-quality patient care with extensive knowledge in Gynec Laparoscopy, Gynec Oncology, Urogynecology, Cosmetic gynecological procedures and management of sexual dysfunction in addition to routine obstetrics and gynecology responsibilities.
He graduated from Government Medical College, Calicut, Kerala, India and did his residency in ObGyn from Jubilee Mission Medical College, Kerala, India. From there he went on to get trained in Gynec Oncology at a rural tertiary cancer care institute – Malabar Cancer Centre, Kerala – India. He has to his credit a Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgeries awarded by the World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons. Prior to joining IMH he has held varied appointments in various health delivery facilities in the government and private sector in India. His major area of interest are minimal access procedures, fertility treatment and day care surgery in the field of Gynecology.
Laparoscopy & Minimal Access Surgeries
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Ovarian Cystectomy
- Laparoscopic Endometriosis Surgery
- Laparoscopic Management of Ectopic Pregnancy
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic surgeries for pelvic organ prolapse.
- Laparoscopic Pelvic lymph node dissection.
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Hysteroscopy
- Hysteroscopic Polypectomy
- Hysteroscopic Myomectomy
- Hysteroscopic Septal Resection
Transabdominal & Trans-vaginal Gyne Surgery
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Abdominal Myomectomy
- Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Pelvic Floor Repair
- Sling surgeries for prolapse
Cosmetic Gynecological Procedures:
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (LVR)
- Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Surgical Vaginal tightening
- Labiaplasty or labial reduction.
- O Shot and G short for enhanced vaginal functions
- Vaginal PRP treatment.
- Botox Injections for vaginismus.
- Laser treatment for Stress Urinary Incontinence
General Gynecology and Fertility
- Management of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Abnormal Menstrual Bleeding
- Menopausal Symptoms & Hormone Replacement Therapies
- Recurrent Genital Tract & UTI Infections
- Workup & Treatment of Infertility
- Contraception and Family Planning Services
- Evaluation and management of sexual dysfunction.
Adolescent and Pediatric Gynecology
- Adolescent Counselling sessions
- Management of primary and secondary amenorrhea
- Comprehensive PCOS management.
Weekdays (OPD) – 9:00 AM to to 7.00 PM
Pediatrics, OB/GY – 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Friday – Friday Clinics (9 AM to 5 PM)
Emergency – 24*7
Appointment : +971 44 06 3000
Emergency :+971 44 06 33333
- Navigate Departments