Ms. Swapna Mary John obtained her post graduation in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics from Bharathiar University, India, and completed her Bachelor degree from Mahathmagandhi University, India. She has more than 4 years of experience in clinical dietetics field and worked as clinical Dietitian in Fortis Hospital, Bangaluru, India and Vikram Hospital, Bangaluru, India.Ms.Swapna received post graduation internship from Manipal Hospital, Bangaluru, India.
She is a member of Indian Dietetic association. She has rich experience of planning therapeutic diets and counseling IP and OPD patients considering their requirement.
- Assess patients and advising on medical nutrition therapy for different medical conditions such as diabetes, cardiovascular disese, obesity, kidney failure, eating disorder, cancer, post surgery, gastrointestinal disorders, bariatric surgeries, Food allergy, Food intolerance
- Advising on diet management during Pregnancy and lactation
- Advising on adopting healthier life style changes for better health and well being
- Monitor nutritional requirement of outpatients and in patients through standard care and practice
- Review the impact of nutrient and dietary therapies
Appointment : +971 44 06 3000
Emergency :+971 44 06 33333
Weekdays (OPD) – 9:00 AM to to 7.00 PM
Pediatrics, OB/GY – 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Friday – Friday Clinics (9 AM to 5 PM)
Emergency – 24*7
- Navigate Departments