Specialist General Surgeon
MBBS, MS (General Surgery)
Dr. Vandana Bajaj is a Specialist General Surgeon with 12 years of experience. She holds a MBBS degree from Manipal College of Medical Sciences, Pokhra, Nepal and has done her MS from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India. She has done Fellowship in Minimal Invasive and GI surgery from Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Center, India.
Dr. Vandana is also trained in ‘The Rafaelo Procedure’ for Hemorrhoids from Germany. She has worked in various private hospitals and clinics in UAE and India.
- Management of Benign Breast Disease (cysts, fibroadenomas, abscesses, mastodynia etc)
- Screening for Carcinoma Breast and Biopsies from the breast lesions/ lumps.
- Management of Anal and Perineal Diseases (hemorrhoids, fissure in anus, fistula in anus, anal abscesses, ischiorectal abscesses etc)
- Management of Pilonidial sinus and abscesses
- Management of skin swellings, lumps, wounds and ulcers
- Management of Cutaneous abscesses
- Management of various types of Hernias like Inguinal, Umbilical, Incisional etc
- Ingrown toe nail excision
Weekdays (OPD) – 9:00 AM to to 7.00 PM
Pediatrics, OB/GY – 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Friday – Friday Clinics (9 AM to 5 PM)
Emergency – 24*7
Appointment : +971 44 06 3000
Emergency :+971 44 06 33333
- Navigate Departments