Specialist Obstetrics and Gynecology, Laparoscopic Surgeon
FMIS, MS (OBG),MBBS
Dr. Shanitha Fathima has over 14 years of experience in obstetrics and gynaecology.Started her career as Assistant Professor in MES medical college, Perinthalmanna,from where she gathered vast experience in her specialty and was passionately involved in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching .Her special interests includes minimal invasive gynecology and High risk pregnancy.After coming to uae, She has worked in some of the premier tertiary healthcare facilities Dubai.
- Member of American Association of Gynaecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL) .
- Federation of obstetrical and gynaecological society of India (FOGSI) .
Skilled obstetrician, gynaecologist and laparoscopic surgeon with proficiency in various procedures.
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Ovarian Cystectomy
- Laparoscopic adhesiolysis and treatment for Endometriosis
- Laparoscopy for emergencies like Ectopic Pregnancy, ovarian torsion etc..
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Diagnostic and operative Hysteroscopy
- Hysteroscopic Polypectomy
- Hysteroscopic Myomectomy
- Hysteroscopic Septal Resection
- Hysteroscopic treatment for RPOC,Cesarean scar pregnancy…
- Managing Normal delivery Caesarean and Instrumental deliveries.
- Management of high risk pregnancies (hypertension in pregnancy , gestational diabetes, previous cesarean, preterm birth)
- Vaginal birth after cesarean.
- Recurrent pregnancy loss care
- Gynaecological problem
- Medical Management of endometriosis and adenomyosis including Mirena insertion. & Trans-vaginal Gynec Surgery
- Adolescent Health, treatment of PCOD .
- Contraceptive advice
- Preconception and premarital counselling
- Well women checkup.
- Screening of gynaecological cancers.
- Treatment of menopausal problems
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
- Transvaginal cervical cerclage.
- OpenGynaecological surgeries like abdominal and vaginal hysyerectomy, repair of uterine prolapse and other pelvic surgeries.
Appointment : +971 44 06 3000
Emergency :+971 44 06 33333
Weekdays (OPD) – 9:00 AM to to 7.00 PM
Pediatrics, OB/GY – 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Friday – Friday Clinics (9 AM to 5 PM)
Emergency – 24*7
- Navigate Departments