Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology
MBChB, MD, Diploma in MIS from Germany
Dr. Mohamed Salem Elaalem has over 15 years’ experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology. He has been practicing for 11 years in the UAE.
Dr. Mohamed completed his MBChB at the Zagazig University. He completed his Masters from the Cairo University, Kasr AL-Ainy and holds a MD degree. He has a diploma in MIA Surgery (Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy) from Germany and is a member of the World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons.
Dr. Mohamed offers all Antenatal Care for low and high-risk pregnancies. He performs all vaginal and instrumental deliveries, managing difficult labour and cosmetic perineorrhaphy after delivery. He has rich experience in the management of most of the gynecological cases, family planning, and in the Primary care of infertility cases.
Dr. Mohamed is an expert in all kinds of Gynecological surgeries, caesarian section (simple and repeated and also complicated ones), myomectomy, ovarian cyst, most of the pelvic surgeries including for urinary problems like stress incontinence, and female cosmetic gynecology. His areas of interest includes Female Cosmetic gynecology and Urinary incontinence.
- Preconception care and Antenatal care
- Early pregnancy care including miscarriage & ectopic pregnancy
- Management of normal and high risk pregnancies
- Management of antenatal complications
- Postpartum care and contraception
- Management of infertility & recurrent pregnancy loss including assisted reproductive techniques
- Urogynecology & reconstructive pelvic surgeries including management of urinary incontinence, pelvic relaxation & urinary & defecatory dysfunction
- Management of delayed reproduction using assisted reproductive techniques
- Female cosmetic surgery
- Management of benign & malignant gynecological tumors
- Ovarian cystectomy and surgeries for ectopic pregnancy
Weekdays (OPD) – 9:00 AM to to 7.00 PM
Pediatrics, OB/GY – 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Friday – Friday Clinics (9 AM to 5 PM)
Emergency – 24*7
Appointment : +971 44 06 3000
Emergency :+971 44 06 33333
- Navigate Departments